Sunday, October 29, 2006

Everything You Wanted To Know About Hungary (But Were Afraid To Ask)

It seems like school projects are nicer and more detailed these days than what I remember them to be. Maybe that's because, with computers, printers, and the internet, standards are higher. Or maybe that's because that model of a sheep I made out of cardboard and cotton for my Grade 6 New Zealand report was miserable. Anyway, here's everything you wanted to know about Hungary*.




* - But were afraid to ask

2 comments:

dfv said...

What a fantastic and interesting looking project. Please pass on my compliments to Adelle.

I think it's an excellent idea to become obsessed with at least one country in your lifetime. One of my favourite writers (Gerald Murnane) was besotted with Hungary, and started to learn the language at the age of 52. Dave, you have your Canada, and unfortunately I haven't quite found my calling (unless Ohio is a substitute for it). I began collecting the stamps of Ross Dependancy many years ago, but it's hard to be rewarded by an ice platform in Antactica for more than a few weeks. I await my fifth decade in a few months time to make my pick of countries.

dfv said...

P.S Budapest was awesome to visit!