Thursday, June 22, 2006

Greetings from London

Greetings from London! Every lodging establishment should have high-speed internet access. This is great!

Here are a few photos from the Pelee Island part of the trip. The first one is the family walking up to Lighthouse Point:


Here's everyone but me at the east side public beach:


Since I'm not in the photo above, here I am on the old clunker bicycle that I rented. It rode surprisingly well on the bumpy roads.


To me, the most striking part of Pelee Island is the overabundance of wildlife, especially the 6-legged variety. There were large quantities of these "fish flies". Since the didn't bite, they're really nice compared to the others.


And here's the Tilley Lady with her new Tilley Hat, purchased in Leamington.


P.S. An overabundance (I may clean it up later and add comments) of photos will be available at http://photos.yahoo.ca/poutineq2 (Click on the appropriate trip). They are uploading as I type and may be as I sleep.

No comments: