Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back in the Fantasy Baseball Saddle Again

When we last left fantasy baseball, I was celebrating the 2005 championship of the Dave Spiwack League. I have since humbly renamed my team in honour of that event. After week 1 of the '06 season, I again find myself in first place. Sure, it's early, but I'd rather be in first than in last at the moment.

The point is this post is that I have no confidence that this good fortune will last, and I wanted to keep a snapshot of the standings. This proves that, at one point in the season at least, my team was actually in first place.

1 comment:

dfv said...

I'm glad you posted that pic, so I can compare my own position at season end. Good luck Dave, but I'm going to push you a little harder than last year hopefully. My bats just died in the last 2 months, and I couldn't do anything about it.