Monday, April 10, 2006

Which European City Do You Belong In?

I'd have guessed something more Central Europe-ish, like Berlin or Munich or Vienna or Budapest. But it came up London for me. It did for Levy too. Which city do you get?

Of course, I'm not sure I'd trust a site that misspells "Sydney".

You Belong in London

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sydney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!

4 comments:

dfv said...

I think there's only one answer possible: London. That's what I got also. Maybe if I had put eclectic instead of happy, I might have got Budapest - what I REALLY wanted.

Anonymous said...

A cool site. My ideal European city is...Amsterdam! I thought sure when I answered "Seattle" to the "which U.S. city would you live in" question, I'd get London, because of the similar climates. However, the site seems to have an art/fashion/partying theme.

poutineq said...

My wife got Barcelona, and then changed one entry and got Dublin. I wonder how many choices they have.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. The author obviously hasn't ever lived anywhere in Europe. If he had, the questions would reflect taxation and jobs more than partying and art. But it's still cute if you don't take it seriously at all.

Poutineq – follow her to Barcelona or Dublin! Ireland is nice and one of the few European countries with a significant population under 60 years of age and real job and wage growth. Barcelona is beautiful and also has flair and jobs.