Monday, September 11, 2006

Souvenirs of Chinese Female Former Coworkers

I'm in the process of clearing out a lot of the junk from my office at work. You'd be amazed at how much can accumulate there -- though it's probably just a small fraction of the state of my house. Anyway, I discovered that I seem to have accumulated more "memorabilia" related to Chinese females than from any other class of people:
  • I still had the sheet with Yi Yi's name written in Chinese charaters and her e-mail address and other contact information in a more readable (to me) form. I haven't contacted her since she left, however.
  • I have Jing's nameplate from her consulting firm.
  • I have Hanjun's expired contractor ID badge. This one is explained by the fact that her last day was some December 24 (or maybe December 30) and I was the only one in the office when she left. She gave it to me and I tossed it in my drawer, neglecting to turn it in all these years.
Anyway, I thought this was a little odd, and I don't have a good explanation!

No comments: