Saturday, July 15, 2006

Birthday Party for the Big O.

Since everyone was invited, I left work early on Friday, and drove with the big kids for about 2 1/2 hours to a birthday party. Everyone had a good time. I need to do stuff like this more often!

Before the kickball game:


Putting that food service industry experience to good use:


The birthday girl with the "Arizona Mountain" cake:


Mmmm. Good:


We did not sing Kum by Ya, but I was wondering...:


The post-downpour volleyball game. With all the kids running around, it took on an Australian Rules Football flavour. With Mike, Tom, Joe, and myself on hand, we certainly had the players.

1 comment:

dfv said...

Look how big those kids are nowdays. That other picture of Tessa was a shock also. I wouldn't have known it was her either, but who else could it be?