Monday, July 31, 2006

Is That Next to POLONIUM on the Periodic Table?

I was checking some source code today that had to do with foreign language support for the product. We have a enumeration in the source code that lists potentially supported languages, though not all of them may actually be currently supported. The enum contains values like the following:
  • ENGLISH
  • SPANISH
  • FRENCH
  • PORTUGUESE
  • KOREAN
  • JAPANESE
  • CHINESE
  • RUSSIAN
  • UKRANIUM
I wasn't familiar with that last one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ukranium -- that's what protects you brain!

Anonymous said...

jes, that's really witty. I started laughing when I saw Ukranium, but I almost doubled over when I read your comment.

Ha!

You know, the word verification I have to do on this one looks a lot like something written in Ukranium:

Urkxzcgn