Sunday, July 23, 2006

High School Reunion Photos

Here are a couple of photos from the high school reunion that I was roped into attending on Saturday night. The first photo, which shows just about all of the small percentage of graduates that actually attended, especially strained my camera's ability to take a good photo, given the low lighting conditions in the room. (I'd say that it did an adequete job.) Also, I wanted to wear a tie, but that idea was vetoed. I would have been just about the only person doing so, had I worn one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL, that was an awesome comment although me reading it while on the phone was a bit hard to explain ;-)

dfv said...

I'm confused - Carmen and yourself went to HS together as well as OSU together?

poutineq said...

No, we didn't go to the same high school. But it is customary to take your spouse to those sorts of things.

Sorry if my vagueness led to confusion!