Friday, May 05, 2006

Personal Curling Records

The curling season is finally over. What will I do with my Thursday and/or Saturday nights? I don't know. But (and this is yet another post that is more a "note to myself" than something of interest to the world) I thought that I would finally write down somewhere the won-loss records of my prior curling teams. This way I can have a record of it before I forget it all. Also, these are the teams' records -- it doesn't count games where I subbed for another team, and it does count the few times when I was absent.

I don't know why there is all that blank space below, at least on my browser.













































SeasonSkipWinsLosses
2004 FallPreston37
2005 WinterGreen91
2005 FallClay82
2006 WinterMiller64
2006 Spring Mini "1"Kenney23
Career Totals
2817

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the same annoying blank space whenever I post a table on my blog. It's very annoying. I looked at the HTML and couldn't find anything obvious that would cause the blank space to appear. If you figure out how to get rid of it, let me know.

poutineq said...

I assume it has something to do with the Style Sheets, but I don't know enough about that technology to figure it out.

dfv said...

I don't get this problem, but I bet I couldn't solve it either. I think our parents would find it very funny that their three I.T professional sons don't know how to solve this. I use Moveable Type for my blog, and so far it does everything right.