Monday, January 02, 2006

Un bon plan à découvrir !!!

While I no longer consider Yahoo! to be my primary home e-mail account, I still use it for some things. Yahoo! does seem to do a pretty good job of filtering out spam from its e-mail, as I rarely see it. In English. Je ne parle pas français, but for some reason I've been getting French spam. The most recent one had "Un bon plan à découvrir !!!" as its subject.

While it is somewhat annoying (of course) to receive such junk, I do take some solace in that I don't understand it anyway.

But if you'd like to "Gagner de l'argent pendant qu'on surfe sur internet," (Make money while you surf the internet), let me know and I'll hook you up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get a lot of spam from China and/or Japan consisting of "junk" characters (cent sign, one-half character, paragraph sign, etc.). I think you're right about Yahoo -- they do a good job filtering out spam.