Friday, September 30, 2005

(Not) Talkin' Baseball

Carew and Gaylord Perry...

We're on the verge of a potentially historic end to the 2005 MLB regular season. Three A.L. teams (Boston, New York, and Cleveland) are competing for two playoff spots. There is even an outside chance of an unprecedented three-way tie between them, which would happen if Boston and Cleveland both win exactly two of three over the weekend.

Unfortunately, there isn't much chatter about it at work. I can get a bit of college football talk (which, really, is king around here) and maybe some NFL talk if I go looking for it. I can also find a bit of cricket talk, but I am only marginally literate in cricket. But there isn't much interest here in baseball.

I'll have to wait until tonight at the TV station.

Go Tribe!

Don't knock, don't knock, the Rock...

No comments: