Friday, November 03, 2006

Last Day At the Old Job

I probably shouldn't admit it to the world, but I'm here on the last day at my current job, and I'm bored. All my assignments have been completed, and we're not very good at dishing out work in small increments. I remember that my last day at the 'Graph was much more interactive and busy. Part of it was that back then there was a new employee to whom I was handing off some of my work, and I spent some of the time working with her. But, we don't have any new employees here, and there is no one person who will be taking over my work. So, there is nobody to train.

Actually, some of my work may be going to China or some other "Low-Cost Centre", but that would happen regardless of my staying or going.

On my last day at the 'Graph, I got to eat lunch at the great Greenbrier Restaurant. A lunch is planned today, but it will be at a chain Italian place (not O.G.). I wanted to suggest a place that's close, and it was the best I could come up with on short notice. I should have went with the Middle-Eastern place that's a bit further away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you better email BQ and let me know what's going on. Hmmmm, something seems strange?!? BQ