Saturday, August 13, 2005

Just a Little Glass -- Still in First Place

Despite a slow start, my fantasy baseball team, Just a Little Glass, team has been in first place for maybe two or three weeks now. Since there is no way to go back and look at league standings for any one day in the season, I thought I'd save a copy of the standings board for posterity's sake. (I may never be in first place again!) At the end of the season, maybe I'll post again, and we can see if I've been able to hold onto my lead.

Why have I done so well? I don't know. Getting Andruw Jones in the 6th round looks like a steal. Plus, Danys Baez and his 24 (so far) saves, seems like a good deal for a 14th round pick. At the end of the year, I'll post complete team stats.

In the list below, djl is Hudler Junta, and dfv is Preston Tramriders.

1 comment:

dfv said...

What a funky woodgrain background you have. I always choose such plain colour schemes.

I love the Yahoo Fantasy baseball, and it annoys me also that you can't historically track your position. Maybe it's all possible if you pay for the "Stat Tracker" option. I wrote them an email last year about it and never got a reply, so the occasional snapshot is going to have to do.